Skip to main content
- Notify Emergency Personnel Immediately by calling District Police Dispatch at (707)527-1000.
- Notify others that there is fire or smoke and evacuate.
- Activate the closest fire/evacuation alarm pull station.
- Leave the building and gather at a location predetermined by your Area Safety Leader.
- Conduct a count of staff that normally work in your area to see if anyone is missing.
- Report any missing persons to arriving emergency personnel.
- Do not go back into the building until it has been officially determined to be safe.