Skip to main content
- First step in a medical situation is to request assistance by notifying District Police dispatch at (707)527-1000.
- Second step is provide first aid to your level of training
- Consult the Emergency Preparedness Handbook 2008-09 for detailed procedures.
- NOTE: New updated Emergency Preparedness Handbook 2010-11 in final edit.
- District Police dispatchers are linked to the 911 system and any information provided to them will be directly forwarded to the responding EMS personnel.
- For non-emergency situations or questions regarding health care, call Student Health Services during business hours at (707) 527-4445.